** Internet Bidding Terms and Conditions of Auction**
Shane Albright Auctions herein after referred to as SAA.
- Registration: For identity verification purposes bidder must provide a valid credit card in order to be approved to participate in the auction.
- Internet Buyer's Premium: A fifteen-percent (15%) Buyer's Premium will be added to the winning bid price for internet buyers.
- Sales Tax: Sales tax will be changed on an auction by auction basis.
- Preview: Preview times at 6508 Hwy 72 Killen, AL 35645. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. central time, Monday-Friday.
- Payment: Notification of successful bids will be made immediately following the End of Auction. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
- Payment Options: Acceptable forms of payment include Cash (In House Only), Cashier's Checks and Bank Wire Transfers. Additional fees may apply. SSA reserves the right to charge the credit card used for registration the full of amount of any unpaid balance if payment is not made with 24 hours following the auction. Buyer understands and agrees that there will be no chargebacks on the credit card for any reason.
- Checkout: All purchases must be paid for in full prior to removal and removal of all purchases must be completed within 48 hours of End of Auction (unless prior arrangements have been approved by SAA).
- Shipping: SAA can, if contacted by buyer, assist in shipping but shipping arrangements and costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Any lot not removed for the site within 48 hours following the auction will be deemed abandoned and be promptly disposed of or resold for Auctioneer's account. In the event that the buyer of any lot fails to pay the purchase price thereof when due, the Auctioneer shall have the option, at its sole discretion, to (a) enforce payment by civil action or other proceedings against the buyer; (b) to void the sale as if said sale had not occurred; or (c) to exercise any other remedy or remedies available under the law, including but not limited to a second sale of said item, including the subsequent enforcement of any deficiency against the initial buyer.
- Liability: All persons attending the auction or removing goods assume all risk of damage or loss to persons or property. The Auctioneer, Auction Company and Seller shall be released from any and all liability. Contact us if you need assistance with shipping your items. Auction Company assumes no responsibility for items once they are shipped. All claims must be made through the shipping company used.
- Reserves: All lots are subject to reserves, a confidential minimum price below which the lot cannot be sold.
- Bids: The highest bidder above reserve price to be the buyer. If during the auction the Auctioneer considers that a dispute has arisen he has absolute authority to settle it or to re-offer the lot. The auctioneer may elect to award tie bids to the floor bidder.
- Warranty: Catalogs and brochures are descriptive guides only, in which we have tried to provide the best information possible, but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed or warranted. Auctioneer will not be liable for any errors or omissions. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. SAA reserves the right to withdraw any item in the auction at any time for any reason. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. All measurements are approximate. Bidders acknowledge that all lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and that they relied solely on their own inspection of the lots and not on any information listed in the catalog or otherwise provided by the Auctioneer, the auction staff or Seller. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with accurate and detailed information. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final.
- Service: SAA will not be held responsible should the internet service not function properly during the auction.
- These conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama.
- SAA represents seller only.
- These are general auction terms. Please review additional terms with each individual auction as they may change.